A young elf of Mirkwood sets out to join King Thranduil's army. Along the way she has many adventures and meets Legolas, and Legolas' younger brother, Armalas. This story is mostly comedy, but has serious aspects like battles. It also combines some things from modern society, like toasters. Please read and review. Constructive critisism welcomed.
Categories: Movie-verse Characters: Aragorn
, Dain Ironfoot
, Gandalf / Olorin
, Mouth of Sauron
, Original Character
, Other Canon Character
, Sean Bean
, The Fellowship
, Witch King
, RomanceWarnings: AU (alternate universe)
, Character Death
, ViolenceChallenges: 100 Themes
Challenges: 100 Themes Series:
Jan 06 2008 Updated:
Apr 04 2009
WARNING: The following story is extremely clichéd and contains many coincidences and plot holes. A lot of it is just plain silly. I will not take responsibility for any brain damage or drops in IQ anyone experiences whilst reading this story.
DISCLAIMER: Unfortunately, I do not own any of J.R.R. Tolkein's miraculously ingenious characters, places, events, creatures, or anything else "The Lord of the Rings" Trilogy contains. I simply enjoy whiling away the wee hours of the morning inventing new, strange concepts for the Lord of the Rings that J.R.R. Tolkein did not include in his writings.
Ok, now for the story--
1. Prologue by owlett [Reviews - 11] (2989 words)
2. Light and Dark by owlett [Reviews - 2] (1066 words)
She meets Legolas in this one!! yay. I rambled a little in this chapter, but i had fun writing it. when one of my friends read it she was like "thats really annoying, get on with the story!" so i did.
3. Nobility by owlett [Reviews - 1] (1316 words)
Where Arrow meets Haldir and she learns something about her parents. THE ANTICIPATION.
4. Three and a Half Pulleys by owlett [Reviews - 4] (1291 words)
This chapter is a little bit...strange as the title suggests but i think its funny and the plot will get back on course in no time.
5. Oh You Are So Clever, Galion by owlett [Reviews - 1] (635 words)
6. Marquis Erestor by owlett [Reviews - 0] (2094 words)
Erestor can be a little cranky at times...ok a lot of the time. But we love him anyway, right? hehe
7. A Loss by owlett [Reviews - 1] (2935 words)
Its tragic...*sniff*...i know.
8. Dol Guldur by owlett [Reviews - 0] (825 words)
Arrow's first battle! At Dol Guldur (i know the timing is waaay off). And Sauron's cheap escape rouse.
9. Aftermath by owlett [Reviews - 1] (642 words)
What happens after the battle.
10. Plausible Options by owlett [Reviews - 1] (1303 words)
At last! It has happened, what she set out to do, but where to from now?
11. The Iron Maiden by owlett [Reviews - 1] (1848 words)
*AIR GUITAR*!! Also with an appearance from Arrow's parents and Gerdy the cactus, and a very interesting dream.
12. Travelling by owlett [Reviews - 0] (1053 words)
With the Iron Maiden and crew.
13. You are carrying a corn husk by owlett [Reviews - 1] (1182 words)
This is one of the most random chapters I've ever written.
14. An Untimely Death by owlett [Reviews - 1] (1282 words)
15. Arrow the Savior by owlett [Reviews - 2] (1204 words)
16. Bodies of the Dead by owlett [Reviews - 2] (1320 words)
Poor, poor Arrow.
17. The Dreaded Lisp by owlett [Reviews - 1] (2534 words)
18. What A Fit Bird by owlett [Reviews - 1] (1939 words)
This chapter could also be called the Annoying Brit. This one is pretty long
19. The Great Mountain by owlett [Reviews - 0] (404 words)
20. The Doomed Flower by owlett [Reviews - 0] (482 words)
21. Of Gilraen the Fair by owlett [Reviews - 0] (1886 words)
22. The Arrival by owlett [Reviews - 1] (823 words)
23. The Shooter by owlett [Reviews - 1] (402 words)
...you know you love it
24. The KKK by owlett [Reviews - 1] (899 words)
This chapter isnt very entertaining. I just have to get them to Mirkwood, then stuff can happen!