Sorry for not updating the Snowball Fight. I've been busy and I thought I had a problem with the story. Now that's over, I'll be updating. - April 20/09
I also have another account on this site: Daewen.
I enjoy anything Tolkien, The Chronicles of Narnia, Pirates of the Caribbean, Anne of Green Gables, and Redwall. My favorite elves are Elladan, Elrohir, Legolas, Erestor, and Glorfindel. I love celtic music, Michelle Branch, Loreena McKennit, Kelly Clarkson, the High Kings, Superchicks, Evanescence and Within Temptation. Oh, and of course, Enya!!! I also like Keith Urban, Hey Monday, Flyleaf and Versaemerge. And I just found Wardruna. Hail Viking brothers! (yes, I am Norse).
I like the movie versions of The Lord of the Rings and The Chronicles of Narnia (I love Prince Caspian!!!), although they could have done without the way they changed the way the Pevensies were with each other. I agree, there would have been fights, but not as much as in the movies. And Shrek. And I can't wait for the Hobbit movies to come out!! Oh, and I really want to meet Viggo Mortensen. I want to be a writer/singer/songwriter/actress/director and and am in the prossess of writing books so I'm trying to work on writing here.
My favorite colors are black, red, and silver. I typically go for "rocker" styles though I can go for the princess things too, though I try to mix them. Why can't princesses enjoy that kind of livestyle?
Everything seen here is mine and can only be used by permission from me. If you would like to use my characters, poems, etc, please ask and outline your ideas. Thank you.
'One must pick one's battles and fight only when it is unavoidable'-Viggo Mortensen
'When faced with the choice to love or deceive, therein lies the path to the heroes and thieves' - Vanessa Carlton
'We all share the pain of our histories, but the ache goes away if you could see' - Vanessa Carlton "More Than This"
'Now the day has come, we are forsaken this time' - Within Temptation "Forsaken"
"One day I will be stronger and you better watch out." Within Temptation - Overcome
'Lost in the darkness, hoping for a sign, instead there's only silence, can't you hear my screams? Never stop hoping until you know where you are, but one thing's for sure, you're always in my heart' - Within Temptation "Somewhere"
'Stand my ground, I won't give in, no more denying, I've got to face it. Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside. If I don't make it, someone else will. Stand my ground.' - Within Temptation "Stand My Ground"
'Dear, my love, haven't you wanted to be with me, and, dear, my love, haven't you longed to be free?' - Evanescence "Anywhere"
'Please, please, forgive me, but I won't be home again. Maybe someday you'll look up, and, barely conscious, you'll say to no one, "Isn't something missing?" ' - Evanescence "Missing"
'Long lost words whisper slowly to me' - Evanescence "Haunted"
'I tried to kill the pain but only brought more' - Evanescence "Tourniquet"
'Bring me to life' - Evanescence "Bring Me to Life"
'I'll miss the winter; a world of fragile things. Look for me in the wide forest, hiding in a hollow tree' - Evanescence "My Last Breath"
'You don't remember me, but I remember you. I lie awake and try so hard not to think of you, but who can decide what they dream, and dream I do . . .' - Evanescence "Taking Over Me"
'Fear is only in our minds' -Evanescence "Sweet Sacrifice"
'Can you hear me?' - Kelly Clarkson "Hear Me"
'Tiro! El ena e mor. I 'lir en el luitha 'uren. Ai, Aniron . . .' "Aniron"
(Evanescence) My Immortal, Anywhere, Sweet Sacrifice, Missing, Bring Me to Life, Tourniquet, Hello, Whisper, My Last Breath, The Only One, Good Enough, Your Star,
(Within Temptation) Stand My Ground, Pale, Overcome, Forsaken, Bittersweet, Somewhere, The Swan Song, It's the Fear,
(Kelly Clarkson) Haunted, Hole, Hear Me, You Found Me
(Vanessa Carlton) More Than This, Twilight, Home, Heros and Thieves, This Time
Miscellaneous Favorites: Fire, water, fog in the moors at twilight, evening, Venus (Earendil in M-e), impish faces, children laughing, green eyes, wolves.
You are incredible!!! I wish I had your talent. Perhaps soon you will reveiw on some of my stuff (if I ever get things on-line)
Author's Response: Thank you! Wow, it's really just emotions. I'm sure you're a great writer too! Yeah, I'll check out your stuff! Iggybaby
I feel that way too but have always been too afraid to cut myself like that. I hope you feel a lot better now.
Author's Response: Thanx! Much appreciated! Iggybaby
Alright, this title caught my eye but the first chapter failed at capturing my heart and my interest. A word of advice: change the chapter so the person leaves hungering for more.
Yeah, what's up with the knots? And what is a round robin????
Please help me, I'm completely clueless
I disagree. In the Battle for Amon Hen, you will clearly see a smudge of dirt above Legolas's left eye.
And I agree about the girl. If you know Legolas's number, tell him I'm right here and he can go out with me *look dreamily* . . .
(On number 2) yeah, how smart is that?
(On number 7) Who wants to look like a popsickle? Oh, yeah, never mind.
(On number 8) Huh?
If Grima ever haunted my steps he would've gotten more than a dirty look. He probably would've gotten my knuckles in his face. Scratch that, he definitely would've eaten my fist. *Looks around with fire in eyes* By the way, where is the little creep . . .
On 7 - although it does give you a way to pick on them . . .
Ah, man, I really wanted to hate Saruman. Not really.
On point 3, Theoden wouldn't have banished Eomer if he hadn't been comtrolled by Saruman through Grima, only a thought.
On point 4, what exactly do you want me to explain?
1. Without her ability, no doubt at sometime in her thousands of years, she or those close to her could've gotten hurt or killed.
2. About the mirror . . . I don't think she made decisions based only on her mirror, I mean that's stupid because you never know what it's showing or what time.
3. Wasn't Galdriel Feanor's daughter or niece or something? And Galadriel was showing how the elves cared. Gimli asked for only one and she (an elf) gave him (a dwarf) three. That's generosity although it's only three hairs. And it is said in the appendices that Gimli treasured those strands and placed them in a jeweled box and he took them with him to the Undying Lands. He really appreciated it. So, it stinks to be you, Feanor!
1. He's a dwarf, that's what dwarves do. They were made to be messy and what's the point of having a beard if it can't catch your food for you? *yanks keyboard back from Gimli* Sorry about that. That's so disgusting! Who wants food dangling from their chin.
2. *rolls eyes* Tell me about it.
3. Yeah, in Moria, he thinks all the orcs are scared of him when they're running from the Balrog. Duh! Gimli needs to be more observant.
4. Yeah, he gets skunked in the extended version of RoTK during the drinking contest. Duh, you're going against an elf? What was he smoking anyway . . .
5. *cricket* No comment
6. (See note 4)
7. Are there even orc rights people?
8. Yeah, who cares about one orc? I love the movie version on the tallying. I love Legolas, so does that explain it?
I have often wondered what would have happened if the elves had remained in Aman instead of going to Valinor. So many bad things could've been avoided, including the Kinslaying in Aqualonde. The Valar should have consulted Eru instead of just going after what they thought was best. (don't we all sometimes?)
I think it's great that the elves learned but what happened because of the Silmarils?
I don't think Sauron is the most interesting of the Maia. Gandalf was Olorin of the Maia and he's pretty cool.
1. Techinicly, Gimli volunteered to be in the Fellowship and do you remember what Gimli said to Haldir in the movie? He said, "I spit on your grave," in Khuzdul. I'd be mad.
2. Haldir is a Marchwarden, that's pretty important in itself. He's guarding Lothlorien. And he did not die in Helm's Deep! Oh, it annoys me so much! The elves weren't even in Rohan during the war. (If I'm wrong give me specific pages because I want to see this for myself)
3. He's not an ugly elf! He's hot! And, speaking for all the creatures with different noses, there is nothing wrong with the way Eru made you.
4. What? Where was that? And maybe it was only the way the camera was tilted . . .
1. I guess people like the unknown. Hey, I love Elladan and yet he never has one single line in the books or the movies!
2. Okay, everybody is entitle to their own opinions and beliefs. Erestor has a very annalitical mind and is saying what everyone else already knows. He's looking at all the facts. And that's probably what made him the chief of all Rivendell under Elrond.
It seems to me that Erestor was only asking if it was within Tom Bombadil's power to do these things. And Erestor was right (pg.299, FotR) "Then, there are but two choices . . . to hide the Rind forever or to unmake it. But both are beyond our power." Again, stating the facts.
3. Well, a lot of writers change their minds about characters (I, myself, am one of them). Personally, I would like to see what would've happened if that had really happened with Erestor. Again, the unknown . . . And don't think that chief advisors don't know how to take care of orcs. Hey, I sit around all day, writing, and I probably could kick major orc butt!
Who exactly were you dreaming about? Legolas? *Wink*. If so, I envy you. I've have five dreams with Legolas in them and I always wish for more. I love your poem too.
I like this poem. I think it would be a good song, so if you can, put it to music and get out on a cd. I'd buy it.
*Laughing hirlariously* I knew it was going to be that! I love this!!!
This was a joy to read, every lighthearted and wonderful. Thank you.
Author's Response: Thanks!
*Claps hands enthusiastically* Bravo! Bravo! Thoroughly entertaining and humorous. *Wink, wink* I would do the same thing if I had a troop of guys who were big fans of mine. *Hears cries of, "I found her. Over here!"* Gotta go, here they come. Wait up, Legolas!!!